Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 11: Final Evaluation

I have thoroughly enjoyed this class. Having been in the legal profession as a secretary, much of the terminology was already familiar making it a bit easier for me. Mr. Pinto pushes you to explore and reach outside your boundaries in a friendly, competitive way. He truly knows his subject matter and conveys it in an often humorous approach to the law. His class is fast-paced yet very informational if you pay attention. He is up-to-date on not only the law, but also the technological and software practices of businesses today. He not only teaches but also leaves you with questions that you truly want to research and answer for own self interest as relates to your field. He has the unique ability of so few teachers that can “light a fire” under you and make you want to perform to his expectations, therefore, raising your own at the same time. I can honestly say that I feel I have learned more from this class than any other this semester. Mr. Pinto’s coverage of the subject matter is in depth and he makes it interesting with his personal stories from having been in the business and actually dealing with many of the subjects firsthand. Although I regrettably missed two weeks of class, I feel that I performed to the best of my ability and participated regularly in class. If I were to grade myself, I would definitely say at least a “C”, because even though I did not complete all of the required work, I did complete most of it and delivered the best quality of work that I could. This has definitely been an enjoyable experience and learning from Mr. Pinto has been an eye-opener. With him you will get “just the facts” and if you need advice, he will tell you up front, “Find a good attorney, I don’t give legal advice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment