Friday, July 16, 2010

Week 1:EOC About Me

As a graphic designer, I enjoy the vastness of the field. Working with many different mediums lets me expand my creativity constantly. The ever changing internet gives me boundless information to be able to pull from as well as compare to and investigate. Already owning my own business lets me incorporate this new knowledge into work and share it with my clients. I crave new and exciting ways to “WOW” my clients, many of whom have no idea of what they want when they come to me for job. As an older student, I have more history to pull from as far as digging into the past to portray the future of advertising. I enjoy making old things new again as well as creating the unseen that comes from within everyone’s mind. The most exciting thing about this journey is learning the science and logic behind a field I have always enjoyed, Art. As a mother, student and business owner I have had the opportunity to wear many hats. Art is, however, my passion. It is a field that will allow me to keep my current lifestyle as well as try on various other different hats. Inspiration surrounds all of us, but it takes the artist in us to appreciate and corporate it into the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment